A TEAR WILL FAIL FOR GURDAS JI

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by PUNJABI TIGER (62.172.80.70) on April 04, 2001 at 12:37:02:

Its been a while since i visited this great site, not much has still the extreme and respected big-ups for maan ji and your usual arrogant and stupid people visiting a site that they wish not to visit and then complaining, but i must say, its not that you shouldnt come on the site, you dont have the right to.

As for my subject title, while i once again visit wembley arena on 16th april, after two years, and to see a maan ji, who i thought for a few unexplainable moments in January that he had left us all alone here in this world, which is a better place for gurdas, i have to admit a few tears will fail me, seeing him there stranding. However, gurdas has a nack of flowing many emotions out of his fans, but am sure it will end in total amazement, happiness and fulfilness just like two years ago.

You take things for granted in life, two years ago said a quick goodbye and mentioned how he would be back. This year i have a feeling gurdas will live the stage with a sense of being there and god will he will be back, me personally i think i might just stare at him for a few seconds longer then last time, but with gods will am sure we will meet and see him again.

Thank you, for time.
Rab Rakha.
My love to everyone

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: