Vaah bai Vaah

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pali Aulakh (195.92.168.164) on May 03, 2003 at 06:11:39:

Hello Everybody

I have just come across this website and i am really impressed by the way everyone is expressing their good thoughts about Gurdas Maan.

I am a lad born and bred in UK and absolutley love everything about Gurdas Maan. I have always thought that youngsters born in UK don't fully appreciate and understand the magnificence behind Maan Saab's songs. I must say that thanks to my mum and dad my punjabi is fairly good and i have always thought that others will dance to Gurdas Maan's music and understand some of the meaning but not all of it.

But after reading some of the messages it feels really good to know that people are giving him the respect that he deserves.

There are a lot of good punjabi artists but I think that Gurdas Maan is in a total league of his own. I sometimes dread to think of the day when/if he decides to stop his music, there is no one to take his place. And then we'll just have to listen to the ususal 'balle balle shava shava' stuff which is ok to jump around to but thats about it.

Anyway BIG BIG BIG RESPECT TO GURDAS MAAN and if by any remote chance he happens to check these messages, "please do not stop writing music".

(do you think he ever does check the message??????)

PS somebody was asking for lyrics of 'Punjabie zubaane'. Do you still need them??? let us know if you do, i wouldn't mind writing them up

PSS

I went to the birminghan and wembley shows and they were totally brilliant. Did anyone go to the Leeds or gravesend ones?? good turnouts???
what was the venue like in Leicester? De montfort Hall used to be absolutly brilliant venue for Gurdas Maan shows. I don;t know what this Community centre must be like.

MAIN NEEVAAN...MERA MURSHAD UCHA

UCHEAAN DE NAAL LAYIAAN

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]