This newlook website!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by (202.131.116.11) on March 31, 2003 at 23:58:25:

Dear Gurdas Maan fans,
Thanks for being a part of this website. Over a period of time, you all have chosen to express your views about this website, mostly appreciative and some critical. All views are welcome !
I would like to let you know that as professional web site developers, it has always been our endeavour to develop a website visually appealing and at the same time rich with the latest content. Unfortunately, while we are able to control the first part, the access to the latest content is dependent upon the availability of Maan Saab and the resultant material which he can provide us. Due to his continuous engagements and unavailabilty, content is in short supply.On our part, we are conscious that the website requires some fresh content.
As a suggestion, I would request you to contribute to this website by sending in textual as well as pictorial content, relevant to this website and on my part I shall ensure that we are able to update this website with the latest news and views.
It shall help us in making this website more popular and at the same time help all fans get the latest information on this phenomenon we normally know as Gurdas Maan!
I shall look forward to all contributions. Please rush them to [email protected]

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]