I honestly revere your concordant post up.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravinder Bhatt (24.199.94.168) on March 19, 2003 at 21:42:50:

In Reply to: THANKS posted by amarjit on March 19, 2003 at 14:13:15:

Dear Dr Sahib,
I apologise for the misunderstanding that has effectuated between us as a result of the following; Firstly, there seems to be two Amarjits on the Board (if i am not mistaken). Mr Datarpuri with his very conventional and yet calumnious thought process had effectuated the dialogue with me. Whereas Dr Brar with his harmonious yet persistent thought process has culminated the dialogue by being benevolent to my inapt revilement (i respect that). Please rectify my doubt on the presence of two Amarjits. Secondly there seems to be an ongoing conflict of ideas between the orthodox school of thought and the more unorthodox one. I belong to the latter (for reasons already submitted in my previous post ups), this wanton conflict of ideas must come to an end. Otherwise you are open to expressing your views and likewise (but will get us nowhere, no conclusion, and hence waste of time). However in the meantime we can learn more about Mr Maan from each other (if thats the criteria of the board) by a regular and a felicitous use of language.
Thank you sir, take care, hope to speak to you soon. (You have my dispensation for an apology, which is not needed from You)
Ravinder Bhatt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]