to mr amarshit, oh...i mean amarjit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravinder Bhatt (24.199.94.168) on March 18, 2003 at 21:40:35:

Dear friend, i think you seem to have mispelled my surname maliciously(i dont know if that was needed) however, you seem to have brougt it upon yourself(or i am just in a cranky mood) to be reviled heavily by me. Firstly my dear you have agreed that Mr Maan is the best writer in your response to my post up (you are now starting to show symptons of human behaviour, very good, very commendable). Secondly, my admission of the fact that Mr Maan is a better writer than a singer in no way implies that he is not a great singer. Thirdly, all i can say is that Mr Maan's voice is more appealing to me(in whatever form it is) than the singers you so ardently listen to. These singers would make great teachers in schools. My Kids shall be attending school in 5 years time, and so if these singers are looking for a job, please let me know as our school is in search for teachers who can teach the children Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, and various beautiful raags (No joke intended, i am serious). Lastly, i would like to request you to be more regular on this board in posting your anti-maan post ups as you would provide for a good basis for discussion (Butt Sledging). Having said all that, i would like to tell you that i honestly respect your views very much. Its not that you are right or I am right, its just that you are not of the same view as me. So when their is ambivalence of ideas, the best thing to do is to juxtapose views in a more friendly way, or..., or you may take your views elsewhere. So the key is in your hands right now, leave the board just the way you came in, or stay here and discuss the man in a more decorous modality, if not passionate modality.
Take care, and happy sa re ga ma pa dha...what comes next, is it ni or sa....or is it Ja Ja. well you know it best.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]