sat sri akal ji


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by (203.90.64.192) on August 19, 2002 at 01:57:18:

In Reply to: Why is he so good ......................? posted by Reena on August 18, 2002 at 23:00:18:

sat sri akal reena ji,
ur cous is a sentimental person tht means he is 10%senti & the rest of 90%mental.
and i guess u2 r the same.
maan saab's songs gives inspiration to face this cruel world.can't make anyone mental or sick.
question of meeting maan saab is really difficult b'coz he hate hypocrates & false people.
i m gng to pray god tht u & ur cous must meet GURDAS MAAN SAAB b'coz he is the unique personality ever to b born on this earth.he is the BEST.
one more thing one can look like maan saab but can't b the real maan.b'coz real maan is not the outer beauty its the inner beauty. & i really mean it.
god bless u
meghh





Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]