hi

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by (203.124.242.14) on July 24, 2002 at 20:53:10:

In Reply to: Re: i wanted to share it with all gurdas maan fan's that posted by Gurdev on July 24, 2002 at 08:21:09:

Hi gurdev
how r u
about ur question "Did you convey your disappointment to him personally
: that i posted on July 17 on this site?"

No dear i was not able to convey all my request to him because he was short of time and presence of other audience too.

But i was the second person to question him

Ques 1) How is ur health after ur accident
Ans He said that now he is fine.

Ques 2) Then i asked him that i was in Hyderabad when i heard the news about his accident and i prayed about his well being to god.

ans. he said " Ki ede vich koi shak nahi ki tusi mere vaste zaroor dua kiti honi hai . twade saraya di badolat hi me aj haa"

Ques 3 Then my brother asked him "Maan sahab ik gal daso ki tusi keve eni deeply soch lende ho"jeve twade gane "masti mana mekhane a" my brother ask him "ki tusi kadi mekhane gaye ho" . hor jave "kudi poshaka naviya naviya paun lage" my brother ask him ki tusi gana likhan to pehla kadi kudi patai si" maan sahab and his wife laugh and maan sahab said that he is only engaged with her wife sitting beside him.

I too conveyed him that he never gives response to any mails which i have stated in my last mail.

Boss i am not disapponted any way .
I am very happy that i met him .Even it makes me excited on thinking that i met him.

in the end two lines of maan sahab songs
"
sajana tu jovi hai sunave tenu sach di ijat kare to kade izad ni ghatdi pul chuk di kara ge ardas ke hun tenu ki acha fail kava ke tenu pass hun tenu ki aakha"

Ok dear bye

take care

love to maan sahab

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: