Re: WE AXPECT MUCH MORE FROM HIM

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gurnam (194.200.70.18) on July 22, 2002 at 22:24:34:

In Reply to: Re: WE AXPECT MUCH MORE FROM HIM posted by Terry King on July 22, 2002 at 06:10:12:

I for one would love to see a GM album every few months. However, I would not like to see him sacrifice quality for quantity, so am happy to wait the year and half, two years if that's what it takes - I must say, however, it is a long time to wait. Having said that, I have seen results of 'rushed' albums (Disco wichari, Ishq Ishq, Wanted dead or alive - not exactly big hits - and all of the were released only a short period of after the proceeding albums - these are probably amongst the least listened to albums)

We should also bear in mind that, whilst any performer/entertainer relies on his fans and has certain obligations to the said fans, he/she does have a private life to lead. Gurdas Maan does not BELONG to us. He has his own private life too and we should leave him to do what HE wants. He has already given so much to his fans, to Punjab and Punjabi culture. I am sure when he is ready to release another album he will do so. In the meantime lets be content with everything he's done and allow him to go on producing quality music and entertain his fans with live performances.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]