Bhuliye Na Apne Aukat Sajna

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by YOUR FAN (202.130.76.74) on January 08, 2002 at 11:12:45:

Dear Gurdas Mann ji,
I am a fan of yours for atleast a couple of years.Whenever we friends sit and talk regarding the best punjabi singers,I always regard you as the best.but their are some points which i am really sorry to write to you.
1)their are thousands of your fans in the discussion page,writing to you everyday but did you ever feel that you should reply to atlest some of them.Dont forget about you past when you should roam in Patiala,here and their to atleast sing one song on the stage.This janta made you a famous singer but you dont give them a shit.TOON EH VE NAHIN SOCHDA KI JIS JANTA DE SIR TE TOON EIDA SINGER BAN BATHA HAIN TOON UNA NOON 5 MINUTE WI NAHIN DE SAKDA.
2)It is very easy to wing big words in songs but have you ever practised them your self you sing BHULIYE NAAN APNE AUKAT SAJNA but I think you forgot what you were in the 80's.
3)You are a punjabi singer,but see your rate 3 lakh rupees,security.did you have security even in your village from where you come.Do you think a jatt can afford to see you on the stage.You are scared to go to some villages in punjab and sing,whereaas those are the people who love you.
4)you have risen upthrough singing,but have you ever performed for a charity show,raised funds for the poor,what the other singer of the world do.
5)I know when money and fame comes everybody changes,THe only request is that dont sing big big words in your songs,and if you cant reply just close this web-site.

I think i hurt you,but that is the fact,you people dont even care about the people who took you to such heights.If you really do so atleast answer back to your fans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]