Mari Soch

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chattara Singh's Friend (203.198.23.27) on January 07, 2002 at 05:53:29:

In Reply to: Re: About Mahek punjab De 2002 posted by CHATTARA SINGH on January 03, 2002 at 06:43:26:

Dear Chattara Singh Ji,

Allthough I do not want to come to your level of accusations but I still feel a strong urge to reply to your nonsense comments about Punjab Youth Club. No doubt the club was fromed by newly arrived immigrants from India but to call them uneducated because they are not fluent in cantonese or English is the extreme level of stupidity. I would ask you a question how many memebers of your so called elite clubs like Bullets, KNS, Navbharat can read and write Punjabi our mother language. The answer will tell you who is uneducated. Knowing English and/or cantonese does not necessarily mean you are intelligent enough to be called educated and cultured. There are hundreds of idiots (in punjabi community) of this category in hong kong.

Moreover Durga Rangeela should also be seen as an artist whose artistic talents were beyond grasp of people like you. By the way what is your name is it Chattara as in big umbrella or chattera as in Chittar (battered shoes).

A suggestion, try to unite the community we still feel we can learn a lot from you guys I mean hong kong bnorn punjabis but so can you. Understanding has to be mutual.

Sarbat da bhalla

: Dears ALL GURDAS JI fans worldwide,
: I do not think this Punjab Youth Club can handle GURDAS JI SHOW.This is group of uneducated new migrants from India who cannot understand English or the local Hong Kong language.First of all,where is there office?How much money they have to do a show?
: In Hong Kong,I think only big CLUBS like NAV BHARAT,BULLETS OR KHALSA NAU JAWAN SABHA are capable of doing BIG EVENTS because they been established in Hong Kong for very long time and they do have local punjabis as they club members...
: This PUNJAB YOUTH CLUB will tarnish the good reputation of GURDAS JI coz they just a group of SHARABEEEE....
: They should instead invite DURGA RANGILA if they are interested..coz they will not spoil our GURDAS JI.....THANKS FOR CONSIDERING>>>>

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]