Re: About Mahek punjab De 2002

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BHOLA BHALA JATT (203.198.251.3) on January 06, 2002 at 22:30:02:

In Reply to: Re: About Mahek punjab De 2002 posted by MANPREET SIDHU on January 05, 2002 at 21:10:27:

I am a punjabi migrant from India who settled here 6 yrs back. I, 100% agree with Baljinder Singh that U R really a HKBCD.. I am really shocked that as a Singh U R against Punjabi Culture to be expanded. This organisation is just simply spreading punjabi culture in HK. Just to keep you updated maybe from this you will find something else to criticize..
Yesterday we went on Cultural Show where all the nationalities from different countries like Indians/Phil./chinese/napalese/pakistanis etc performed their Culture dances and folk songs. PUNJAB YOUTH CLUB was one of them who performed so well that even the other nationalities enjoyed. I salute them. At least small untitled uneducated persons have done such a nice punjabi performance where everybody who came, now knows, what punjab culture is. How they dance and sings.
I would like to ask you where were your Big Clubs and Your Sikh Temple organisers at that time. Why didn't they performed.
Man, with money, job titles or having a office in Hong Kong doesn't mean U can organise big events. You sould know how to handle. I don't say that P.Y. Club can handle very well but see at least these guys are trying their best. If you don't try how you will know your capability.
According to your advise that this show should be organsied by Big Clubs I want to raise A question
Have these clubs organized any show which really helped our childrens to understand Punjab Sabiachar.
Secondly lets get back to Guru nanak hockey club organsied by Sikh Temple - What they have done for Punjabi Culture ??? Do U think these people are all educated have Job titles and have co. in HK and what made you think that they don't drink. They do drink Right ?? So shall we give them a name of SHARABEEEEEZ....

My freind the way you approached is totally wrong. My suggestion to you is if you have any complain against punjab youth club please speak to them and discuss these things face to face as If I were you I would have done the same.
This is Gurdas Ji's website not a place for us to criticize and descriminate others. Hope you understand.
Thanks and Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni
Bhola Bhala Jatt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]