Re: About Mahek punjab De 2002

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Punjabi in Hong Kong (203.184.141.154) on January 06, 2002 at 14:14:15:

In Reply to: Re: About Mahek punjab De 2002 posted by MANPREET SIDHU on January 05, 2002 at 21:10:27:

It is obvious that someone is really jealous on someone. I am sure once upon a time all these clubs were also new comers and started everything from stretch and with very little balance and support. But those who know about these Clubs know what they have done and where they are today. To be honest, I haven't much heard about these clubs all the life living in HK. Why ? Just because everyone is doing different things and just happens that I haven't any interest in those things, so haven't came across them. I doesn't say that the Clubs are not good or haven't done anything. I am very sure they have done a lot for the Indians in HK. And will continuing on. And I wish them all the best.

As about Punjab Youth Club, I came across them last year in their First Vaisaki Show "Mahek Punjab Di", that was pretty good. No one has done something like that before with an Artist. The last one was by the Sikth Temple themself on the 300th Anniversary of Khalsa. And since then, I have heard that they have organized a few other things in the temple to promote our Culture. They have also donated and also promote other to donate to support the crises in India. I don't see anything wrong with that. Instead it is what that should have been done since it is our Country we are helping. Maybe it was a little money, but that helps.

To what I know about this Club, I have heard also that they have adopted Children in India to support them to study. Is that wrong? I don't believe so.

I just want to say here is that, if someone is new here and is trying to do something to promote our Culture and expose us as Indians in HK. I will always support them. It doesn't matter who they are.

I am NOT a member of any of the Indian Clubs in HK but that doesn't mean that if I heard about them then I start criticizing them instead of checking them out and see in reality what they are doing.

Another thing is that, this is a webite of Gurdas Maan, not a place for anyone to be criticize others. It you are really that doubtful of their talent to handle things, maybe you should contact them. Or see what happens....? I am sure you will be disappointed to see that they will do very well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]