Re: Favourite Song

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kully (195.92.194.12) on December 11, 2001 at 11:37:00:

In Reply to: Favourite Song posted by Terry King on December 10, 2001 at 01:34:04:

: Hi Guys and Gals,

: A thought just occurred to me after reading one of Preet's recent messages.

: Why don't we all come up with our most favourite song by GM and why we think this is the best one.

: My personal favourite would have to be "Kithe Gaiyan Khedan" as the lyrics are so beautiful. The song portrays life from child to adulthood, the love and memory of parents, the responsibilities of getting married and having children.

: Essentially this is a song about the trials and tribulations of life...I always get very emotional when GM says "Sina Mu Tak Aawey, Chetey Maan Jado Aawey, Yaadan Rey Gaiyan Tangi Tasweer Diyan."

: What do u guys reckon...let me know your one most favourite song.

: I didn't include "Challa" as this was a traditional song before GM transformed it forever...otherwise nothing can beat "Challa".

: Only rule is that you can only choose one song. This will be tough, but that's what makes it that much more interesting.

: Rab Rakha
: Terry King

Too many classics to name only one. Mela Char dinna Da is so relevant to today and make u think ...
Ek Phull is another classic and no1 could have penned such a beautiful song about the humble flower!
My favourite is Tenu Sadh Nar Ke Tenu Chor nal Ke...sums up life

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gurdasmaan.com ] [ FAQ ]